Really, truly today is was a strong “Day Two”. I felt different the moment I woke up in the morning. I felt like a fog had been lifted and a reassuring sense of personal control had been restored. Here are some of the great things I did to help myself today:
- I mediated last night before bed.
- I weighed myself in the morning
- I tracked my sleep
- I tracked, weighed and measured my food
- I was mindful about the food choices I made
- I worked out and rode my bicycle for 30 minutes
- I went for a walk with my husband.
All of these choices are helpful, and the great thing is that I savored each one. Every time I did something I was intentional about it because I was taking care of myself.