Things are clicking and it’s a much better day. That is the way it goes, for me, with weight loss. There are good days, better days, worst days, bad days. The common thread? Don’t give up. I will never give up I plan to keep at this. I will:
- Celebrate my good choices
- Be helpful to others who share the journey
- Reflect on my poor choices
- Monitor my external and internal hunger cues
- Look for ways to stay engaged
- Reach out when I need help
- Not take my good habits for granted
There is a lot of effort that goes into this but it’s worth it – aways. Even (maybe especially) when weight loss is very difficult. Yesterday was crumby but today is better.
2 thoughts on “A Better Day…”
I love your list I’m going to copy it into my journal! Didn’t have a great week with birthday celebrations but I managed to eek out a .2 loss and I’m thrilled. Consistency is key! Have a great weekend
LikeLiked by 1 person
I love that, and Happy Birthday!!