We had professional development today. With professional development comes snacks. The holidays are getting closer, the pressure is on, and everywhere I look I see some degree of challenge. Despite all of this, I am still on plan, and here are some great choices I made today:
- I drank lots of water.
- I snacked on halos instead of candy.
- I ordered a salad and got my salad dressing on the side.
- I packed a healthy lunch for tomorrow.
- I prepped vegetables to have on hand in the refrigerator.
- I remembered to breathe when I was feeling stressed.
- I monitored internal hunger cues today.
- I signed up for a spin class for tomorrow.
- I selected fruit instead of cake for dessert.
- I accepted a complement about my weight loss.
A word of advice, we don’t always have to live in the struggle. We can take a break from all that and just count all the good decisions we make along the way. Sometimes it’s just nice to acknowledge the good stuff.