It’s the eve before Thanksgiving, and back in the day, this was a night to go out have a few drinks, listen to a band, and catch up with friends who came home for the holiday. These days things are different. We did actually go out we saw Ford v Ferrari at the new AMC Cinema.
Then I came home to prepare stuffed mushrooms for baking tomorrow. Forget it, there is no way to count SmartPoints for them, they are loaded with butter and olive oil. As you can imagine, they’re so delicious. Again, this is a once a year kind of food.
So here are some things I’m grateful for before I call it a day and go to bed:
- I’m grateful for my family and friends, for all the love in my life
- I’m grateful that I am in good health.
- I’m grateful that things at work have improved.
- I’m grateful to work with children.
- I’m grateful that I love where I live.
There is more, but I’m tired and I have to go to sleep so I can go to spin class tomorrow. It is going to be a whopping 90 minute ride.