Be confident! Be courageous! You did everything right to get ready for the week:
- You went to spin class this morning.
- You cleaned and prepped your vegetables
- You precooked a dinner (Eggplant Boats)
- You made egg muffins to grab and go.
- You packed your lunch.
- You laid out your clothes.
- You were mindful about what you ate today.
- You took Sadie for an evening walk when things got stressful.
- You went food shopping and bought good choices.
- You are taking some time to write this post.
These are all things I did to help myself be successful this week. If you decided to write your own list, what would say? Sometimes we have to be the ones who give ourselves a pep talk. The inner voice has a lot of power, and we get to decide how to wield that power. Put your inner voice to good use, lift yourself up with appreciation and awe. You are worthy at least that much.
2 thoughts on “Pep Talks…”
My week was a chaos but I am going to make this week better ! cheers
LikeLiked by 1 person
We’ve all been there! Here’s to new beginnings!