I’m thinking about why weight loss is difficult:
- Staying motivated can be challenging.
- Willpower is a muscle and it get depleted.
- It takes a long time to achieve goals.
Right now, I’m in a period of recovery and I’m working to get back to Lifetime status at WW. I wish I could achieve my goal quicker, and I know that kind of thinking is not so helpful. That kind of thinking sets up unrealistic expectations, and disappointment. Disappointment that will deplete my efforts.
- I will stay motivated by using my WW Recovery Checklist and writing my daily posts.
- I will plan my spaces strategically to help me to replenish willpower.
- I will set small goals that I can accomplish each day.