I’ll be the first to say that I am not perfect. The past three days have been awful on plan. Here is what I’ve been up to.
- Tuesday: Deciding to eat very light because I overate yesterday (disaster)
- Monday: Buying a a variety of foods (that worked until I was watching TV)
- Sunday: Telling myself a story that I can make different choices (true but only if I take action)
Why did I let this happen? I don’t know if this is rational but I blame sugar. On Easter I ate a bunch of candy and cupcakes. I have not eaten that much sugar in a long time and I think it flipped a sugar switch in my brain and I lost it Now I feel bloated and uncomfortable.
How will I made tomorrow different? First day thinking. I am going to declare a “Do over!” and here are the steps I’m going to take:
- Act as though it is my first day on WW it works if I work it.
- I am not going to let myself get hungry. I will boomerang back to overeating if I do.
- Mindful choices I am going to make thoughtful choices and eat without distraction.
I’ll let you know.