What went well today?
- 5:15 am spin it was a great workout.
- Staying in my points range and rolling over 4 points.
- Not choosing convenient high point food options and keeping my cool.
- Acknowledging the difference between internal and external hunger.
- Reflecting on my day, taking the time to think.
Just like any other day, there were ups and downs. I could make a list of things that I either wish had gone differently or things I could improve upon. Those lists are important too. However, when I need to build myself up, I think I need to focus on what I am grateful for. The more I think about the blessings the better I feel.