I’m in day three of my week (according to WW) and I am determined to get closer to goal this time around:
- My breakfast and lunch are packed and tracked for tomorrow.
- Tracking all my foods – check!
- “Jennifer, you are doing great!”
- I’m eating flounder, vegetable patties, rainbow carrots, and dark chocolate.
- Building a meal around a higher SmartPoint value with zero point foods – check!
- On target with my activity goal (I go to spin tomorrow morning).
- Does blogging count? I am sharing how I feel through my posts.
- Driving home, I was thinking about how I had started a habit of saving a portion of my lunch and snacking on it in the car. I don’t know if this is good or bad I’m just aware of it.
- Saturday I looked forward to my new candle. Sunday I looked forward to getting my eyebrows done. Monday hands down pajamas 🙂
- Beauty: I think my featured image is a beautiful display. Over the weekend I cleaned my curio and now I’m enjoying looking at it.
This is a journey of self-reflection, determination, and most of all kindness. Losing weight, changing how I deal with food, and finding time to get active is all challenging. This is especially true when life is so busy. I’m worth the effort and if this is a goal you want for yourself you are worth the effort too.
One thought on “Day Four Hundred-Four…”
You are the woman. You go and get it. Love you!!!!
LikeLiked by 1 person