Sadly, I did not make goal:
I am feeling frustrated, and no one would understand unless they have been on this side of weight loss struggle. It’s a productive struggle though, I am improving the quality of my life, and making long-lasting changes. This is true, but this is also true – enough already! I went to the movies last night and ate an apple and some carrot sticks! It’s not as though I’ve been slacking.
So, what’s a girl to do? Turn to her friends! I went to my “workshop” this morning and it turns out I’m not the only frustrated member this week. There were at least five people who could share in my feelings of frustration. It does help to see others who are working the program and are in a similar situation.
So, I shared my feelings and then I listened. Now I have a plan for the week:
- Prepare meals and foods ahead of time. Know what you’re going to eat.
- Track everything, if you eat it you track it no matter how big or small.
- Acknowledge all that you’ve accomplished and be kind to yourself.
- Switch up foods don’t just revert back to the same old foods.
- Build up meals with zero point foods around an item with points.
- Set an activity goal for the week, and work towards keeping it.
- Share how you’re feeling with others.
- Pay attention to your actions, think about why you do what you do.
- Use the “Quick Add” feature to write something that you look forward to every day.
- Keep looking for beauty every day no matter how busy you get.
This came in the mail and it was an unexpected early delivery! This was something I was looking forward to: