When I think about my journey, I also think about goals. Breaking down a big goal into smaller goals allows me to get a sense of progress. With each goal, I accomplish the more I believe that I can actually get to goal. Here are some goals I’ve been able to set and achieve:
- Attend and be an active member of my Weight Watchers community
- Tracking (even pre-tracking) my food every day.
- Planning and preparing foods that help me stay on plan.
- Scheduling time for activity.
- Writing a daily blog post to reflect and grow.
These all began as goals and became integrated into my lifestyle. Life is better this way, I feel very fortunate. So when I think about you reading, I wonder…How’s it going? What goals have you achieved? What’s next for you?